The Blog Idea
My desire is not to be preachy or even become a clanging cymbal to the many articles about how to know God intimately. My aim is to share my own experience as a person, as a believer, as a sheep of the Shepherd. May you enjoy the things I’ll share but much more, learn and hopefully, bring impact to your life as well? (Cross-Fingers!)
Posted on 11/15/2009 03:15:00 AM

Worthy Is The Lamb

Filed Under () By Vir Antonio at 11/15/2009 03:15:00 AM

If you were able to read my previous entry, I was in the dilemma of knowing how to end the worship song I chose as an ending. I entirely forgot how it ends. 


But by God's grace, He made an incredible,unexpected and awesome experience for me and the congregation.


As we sang the last song, I wanted to try out the same ending I saw in youtube with the original version but then it seems to be that God wants it in a different way. As I motioned to the instrumentalists to go for the ending, the Lord gave me these beautiful words to cry out - "You are worthy, You're the Alpha and Omega, The Beginning and The End, The First and Last, You're worthy to be praised, worthy to be honored,worthy to be worshipped..."


To what might have been a bad ending comes the divine intervention of the Lamb whom we were worshiping. Hands were raising up and eyes closed as I declared "Worthy, worthy, worthy..."


As I ended the worship service, God led me to the words of Revelation 5 that speaks of the worthiness of God to be worship. Let me share this to all of you -



And they sang a new song:
   "You are worthy to take the scroll

      and to open its seals,
   because you were slain,
      and with your blood you purchased men for God
      from every tribe and language and people and nation.
 10You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to serve our God,

      and they will reign on the earth."

Then I looked and heard the voice of many angels, numbering thousands upon thousands, and ten thousand times ten thousand. They encircled the throne and the living creatures and the elders. 

In a loud voice they sang:

   "Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain,

   to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength

   and honor and glory and praise!"

Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them, singing:

   "To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb

   be praise and honor and glory and power,
         for ever and ever!" 

Indeed, Lord You are worthy to receive honor and praise for who you are and what you have done for us! To you alone be glory and worship forever more! Amen!

0 comments