The Blog Idea
My desire is not to be preachy or even become a clanging cymbal to the many articles about how to know God intimately. My aim is to share my own experience as a person, as a believer, as a sheep of the Shepherd. May you enjoy the things I’ll share but much more, learn and hopefully, bring impact to your life as well? (Cross-Fingers!)
Posted on 11/06/2009 02:00:00 PM

Christmas Gift

Filed Under () By Vir Antonio at 11/06/2009 02:00:00 PM

"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."Isaiah 9:5-7 


I love Christmas, it's the time of the year where everyone seems to be friendly and loving to one another. To a child's eyes, Christmas is an opportunity to get new toys and  extra coins to play in the internet.


Children of every nationality definitely brings excitement to this season we call Christmas. 


Christmas is the time of the year where we can also reflect and thank the Lord for a very special gift to humanity - the gift of a Savior. His name is Jesus, the name  that brings freedom, peace and redemption to our broken lives.


As we draw near to the season everyone seems to be expecting, let us share the greatest gift of all to our friends and families - Jesus.


It was Christmas of 1998 that I accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as my savior and Lord. It was a precious gift I treasure even now. And every year, I reflect and thank the Lord for the people God has brought to me so I can have this special gift.


I pray, that you may share your faith to these friends and families of yours, it will be a great gift to the Lord whom we are celebrating in this special event.


God bless!






0 comments