The Blog Idea
My desire is not to be preachy or even become a clanging cymbal to the many articles about how to know God intimately. My aim is to share my own experience as a person, as a believer, as a sheep of the Shepherd. May you enjoy the things I’ll share but much more, learn and hopefully, bring impact to your life as well? (Cross-Fingers!)
Posted on 11/14/2009 03:14:00 AM

Even Though I forget, But He doesn't!

Filed Under () By Vir Antonio at 11/14/2009 03:14:00 AM

How could I forget an ending of a song?

I've been asking this question while going home from practice. I can't remember how the "Worthy is the Lamb" song should end. Pity me, I've been trying hard to remember the ending and I decided to listen to it one more time in Youtube and found out that indeed, I ended badly during practice.

I know I should do better, I'm a seasoned worship leader. But there are times that I'm at a point wherein I tried my best, but my best seems to be pretty much worst that before.

With my current situation, it seems that the Lord is telling me to trust Him instead of what I know or don't know of. I'm pretty much feeling perplexed but God seems aware of my failure and still gets the feeling of being blessed to know He knows me too well - That even though I forget, He doesn't.

Now, I trust Him for tomorrow. I trust Him all the more how he will work in my limitations. I know He will, He does, Amen.

Come to think of it, the song shares a great message to my heart. The lyrics itself share -


Thank You for the cross Lord
Thank You for the price You paid
Bearing all my sin and shame
In love You came
And gave amazing grace

Thank You for this love Lord
Thank You for the nail pierced hands
Washed me in Your cleansing flow
Now all I know
Your forgiveness and embrace

Worthy is the Lamb
Seated on the throne
Crown You now with many crowns
You reign victorious
High and lifted up
Jesus Son of God
The Darling of Heaven crucified
Worthy is the Lamb
Worthy is the Lamb

Last time:
Thank You for the Lamb
Worthy is the Lamb
Worthy is the Lamb
Worthy is the Lamb
Worthy is the Lamb
Worthy is the Lamb


Indeed, I myself is not a perfect person but because of Christ, I am able to declare "He is indeed Worthy, Worthy is the Lamb!"



0 comments