The Blog Idea
My desire is not to be preachy or even become a clanging cymbal to the many articles about how to know God intimately. My aim is to share my own experience as a person, as a believer, as a sheep of the Shepherd. May you enjoy the things I’ll share but much more, learn and hopefully, bring impact to your life as well? (Cross-Fingers!)
Posted on 11/05/2009 04:32:00 PM

The InterVarsity NORSU Chapter

Filed Under () By Vir Antonio at 11/05/2009 04:32:00 PM

"Let us not give up in meeting each other, as some are in the habit of doing..." - Apostle Paul

Viz and I decided to spend some time in one of the internet shop somewhere in downtown when a familiar face seems to be eying Viz for quite some time.

It was Junmar Cabio, a fellow InterVarsity leader in our campus way back 2002. He was one of the first few leaders who spend some time praying for leaders to emerge and become faithful to the ministry. We were answers to their prayers so to speak.

It was a nice opportunity to exchange numbers and discuss about an opportunity to have ameet-up later on with some InterVarsity alumni from NORSU as well.

I love it when I meet people from our previous core leaders in NORSU, it is always a joy seeing how the Lord has blessed them and the opportunities to work in the marketplace.

InterVarsity-NORSU has long been gone and pioneering work is being started again. I wish we can go back to that school and spend time to pray and see the need to support the ministry.

I hope we can organize a dinner meeting with some InterVarsity friends from NORSU and be encouraged, be blessed and be challenged to what's up ahead for the NORSU Chapter.

0 comments