The Blog Idea
My desire is not to be preachy or even become a clanging cymbal to the many articles about how to know God intimately. My aim is to share my own experience as a person, as a believer, as a sheep of the Shepherd. May you enjoy the things I’ll share but much more, learn and hopefully, bring impact to your life as well? (Cross-Fingers!)
Posted on 12/23/2009 03:45:00 AM

Paradigm Shift

Filed Under () By Vir Antonio at 12/23/2009 03:45:00 AM

Paradigm Shift is a state wherein you go for a 180 degrees turn to something. That's what I'm after for this blog for 2010. The bog started as a place where I can share my thoughts and experiences as a Christian.

For 2010, this blogsite will be more focused on helping out my generation tap into their full potential for God's glory. I'll be sharing articles from the great and not so great authors of today, placing in some tidbits about life, challenges and about peer pressure.

Forgive me guys, I need to go. ;)

0 comments